Monday 19 October 2009

Mp's Finance

I read an article about the Blair family purchasing their 6th house. This gave me the starting point of my next idea.I started to research into the Bliar familys collection of houses. and came to find more articles about how they continuously buy and sell different houses. This gave me the idea or creating a political cartoon usuing the Game MONOPOLY.

I decided to use some of the family members as the game counters. I used thier two sons Nicky and Euan as they couple have bought houses for them both.

when creating my cartoon I developed more and more ideas of what to include in it. i changed the names of the places on the board to homes that the Blairs' own. I used the monopoly houses to signify that they owned a specific place and also included a for sale sign next to the home they are said to be selling.



I placed the cartoon next to an article about Britains quality of life. this was to be a sarcastic attack on the Blair family splashing thier cash in a time of struggle.






No comments:

Post a Comment