Monday 19 October 2009

War Equipment

I found this political cartoon which follows along the same concepts of the idea I produced about the lack of equipment British soldiers have at war. Using newspaper articles, i found how Important it is for soldiers to have correct equipment and how when they dont, they have to attempt to fix and maintain there own equipment with scraps of metal etc. This makes them alot more vulnerable to injury or even death.

I decided to use my collage that i produced in early stages of the course as one of my cartoons as it introduced yet another technique of working.

I edited the image using photoshop replacing object that I had sketched in with actual imaged to keep to he collaging technique.
I then placed the cartoon on a page that included an article about the MoD failing to equipt the British arm correctly as i felt it was a suitable match.









No comments:

Post a Comment